Honest Professional Repair. The First Time, Every Time!
If your alternator is not charging the battery properly, it can leave your vehicle stranded on the roadside. The alternator has a very daunting task; it must keep your battery and electrical system at the proper voltage level at all times. With the complexity of today’s vehicles, your charging system has a lot of responsibility, it can effect many crucial systems if it is not performing to its full potential. Our technicians take many steps to ensure the longevity and performance of you vehicle’s charging system.
Benefits of Eagle Auto Service:
- Professional and Honest Repair
- Premium/ Factory Quality Parts
- AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility
- ASE Certified Technicians That Know Your Car
- 4 Year/48,000 Mile Warranty on Parts and Labor